We are fortunate to have an enthusiastic group of volunteers, from store teams to Board Members, who give their time, expertise and energy to our Madrugada shops, delivering medical equipment, collecting donations, active fundraising or providing strategic management.
You can make a difference!
We are always in need of volunteers for the following types of activities:
- Work in one of our charity shops in Lagoa, Lagos or Luz
- Help out with deliveries & collections of donations and home care equipment
- Fundraise for Madrugada
- Become a Madrugada "ambassador"and spread the word about our services
- Organize Special Events
- Represent Madrugada at networking opportunities
- Participate as a member on the Board of Madrugada
If you or someone you know has a few hours to spare be it weekly or on a regular basis and would like to help us, please complete the application form by clicking on the link shown below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our main number on + 351 282 761 375 for more information.
Because You Care, We Can.